Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction, as the name suggests, is the dental procedure to rebuild one's entire dentition to a more healthy, functional and youthful state. While smile makeovers will correct minor or moderate dental issues, full mouth reconstruction is warranted in cases of very complex bites, many missing teeth, severely worn, damaged, or decayed teeth that affect one's quality of life. Pain may or may not always be a reported symptom of one's dental condition, but very often is associated with TMD or trauma from accidents and blunt force injuries and may necessitate full mouth reconstruction.
Correcting the aforementioned conditions with full mouth reconstruction may entail some or all of the following treatment modalities:
- Dental implants and restorations to replace one or more missing teeth
- Dental bridges to replace missing or broken teeth
- TMD treatment to address TMJ pain and/or bite issues
- Dental crowns, inlays and onlays to repair damaged or decayed teeth
- Porcelain veneers and composite fillings for a metal-free, whiter and more beautiful smile
Comprehensive dental examinations are mandatory for any full mouth reconstruction treatment planning purposes. And while different restorative treatment options may be possible, it is very important to customize the individual's planned treatment with their personal needs in a way that best achieves the desired outcome.
If you are a candidate for full mouth reconstruction, then let Dr. Nasralla and his highly skilled team work with you in delivering the smile of your dreams. Call 250-339-2252 or email for your consultation appointment.